Welcome to Manchester Elementary School where we are growing readers, writers, and thinkers! I am so excited about the new school year and I look forward to working with your children. Please note the following important dates:
* Our new school hours are 7:15-2:15.
* Our office is open Monday-Friday from 7:00-3:30.
* All students in grades K-5 report on August 18th. This is a full day of school; breakfast and lunch will be served.
* August 21st-First Day for Pre-K students.
Please note our new school schedule
* Students may enter the building at 6:50
* Breakfast is served 6:50-7:20
* Cafeteria closes at 7:20
* Early Instructional Activities begin at 7:15
* Students are tardy at 7:30
* Students are dismissed at 2:15.
Because we are committed to providing the very best learning opportunities for your child, we need your continued support on a daily basis. Having your child arrive at school on time and remain for the duration of the day every day will assist us in helping your child be successful. Tardies and early dismissals impact your child’s instructional program and their ability to earn perfect attendance awards.
We have an open door policy at Manchester Elementary. Please call or come in if you have questions. Be sure to check our website at http://mes.sumterschools.net for updates as the start of school draws near. Manchester is a Title I school and we hope to have many parents involved in our programs and volunteering in our school.
We look forward to a great year!
Principal, Manchester Elementary School